If I could make my own Tarot Deck...what would it be?
When I was about 15 years old, a band made a profound impact on my life and I have never shaken their hold over me...in 30 years. What was so important to me? What touched me and why? Was it their sound? Was it their looks? I honestly cannot answer these questions. But I can tell you that without a doubt...if I were to make a tarot deck, it would be about the Wisdom of Anthony Kiedis, Chad Smith, Flea and John Frusciante. It would be the Red Hot Chili Peppers Tarot. The Cover would have the iconic Asterisk symbol in the red and black logo. I am a believer in the classics...and this is one icon that needs no further explaining. How would I structure the deck? After establishing the idea of the theme, in this case, the songs- I would set out to summarize the essence of the songs as I parcel them out into their own distinct card. Imagery would of course help the general enjoyment and aesthetic of the meaning, but...
Comments
Post a Comment